Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer flying by

The days and months are flying so fast. Although at times my thoughts are repeating those of the white rabbit, "I'm late, I'm late ..." visually I'm thoroughly immersed in the colors, textures, fragrances and sounds of summer. My camera has captured many moments in gardens exploding with glorious flowers. Each day brings a new cycle of buds opening into full bloom.
Now the Monarch butterflies have returned to entrance me with their elegant dance.

I've posted images fresh from my camera in the area below these words. I'd love to learn what you think of them. Please send a comment.

Before I forget, Spring Delight is still on view at Pinney Library in their Meeting Room. If you have a chance, stop by the library at: 204 Cottage Grove Rd., Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!