Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Change is the only Certainty

 
My classes are close to ending and my employment search is accelerating.  Lives change along with the seasons
and the daily rise of the sun.

Although I don't anxiously  embrace it,
change is the only certainty in our lives right now.
It's very unsettling to not know what direction 
tomorrow brings.

Eventually spring will come and gardens will grow
with new  life. 
 I intend to continue adding  images to my gallery that I hope will bring you enjoyment.

Comments on the photos would be greatly appreciated.

Stay well,
Jan





1 comment:

  1. Jan, your blog is beautiful and the slide show of you altered photographs is gorgeous!

    I just posted an article than Diane Hughes wrote that might resonate with you. You are a prefect example of an artist who has faced her challenges with creative problem solving skills in high gear and come out with beautiful artworks as a result.

    Nice work!

    Check out Diane's story on my blog and comment with a link back here:
    http://klebesadel.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/lessons-in-creativity/

    ReplyDelete

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!