Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Searching for sunshine

Spring Show and Snow ©Janis Nussbaum Senungetuk

As I write this the sky is a dazzling blue with bright sunshine.
 Bitter cold temperatures tend to bring one back to the reality of mid-February in Wisconsin. 

The sunshine that I'm seeking is the
"emotional" variety.

I've been posting my floral images on this blog since 2008.
Please leave a comment!
Let me know that you've stopped by to look;
that I'm not just talking to myself.

Many thanks.
p.s. Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!