Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Sunday, August 29, 2010

The first week of a new semester

The first week has already left me breathless and buried under a significant mountain of work. There are several images posted that have been quietly added to the other new ones. More will follow, but at a slower pace because most of my time will be need to be spent inside with my nose plastered to my monitor. There's so very much to learn, in an extremely compressed half semester of time. The next seven weeks will be a tremendous challenge.

Wish me well, or at least that I survive to continue on to the next half semester.

Take care,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!