Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Monday, August 2, 2010

new images

It's been quite some time since I last posted. Classwork hasn't totally consumed me; close but not completely. Time to explore with my camera has either been postponed by lots of rain or interrupted by tasks that could not be put aside.

This evening I've posted twelve new images. Before classes begin again at the end of this month I promise to spend more time outside with my camera, instead of limiting my activity to the confines of my digital world.

Your comments would be warmly welcomed (no pun intended, although it's still very hot outside). I'd really love to know what you think of my work, especially the new images.
Take care,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!