Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ah...cool breeze

August Oriental Lily 
This summer's scorching heat effectively put a damper on my visits to the garden. When I'm sweating so much that I can't see clearly, I don't do very well. 
The few days that were comfortable became even more appreciated and I've tried spending as much time as I could capturing the many exquisite blossoms. 
 Lilies, of all kinds and varieties, are high on my list of favorite flowers. When the fragrance of oriental lilies fills the garden, I'm delighted .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!