Sunny Tulips

Sunny Tulips


Reproduction including downloading of works exhibited on this site are prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Janis N. Senungetuk.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Suddenly it's fall

Summer's oppressive heat has suddenly been transformed into a brisk, wind filled autumn.  The trees, that at first seemed reluctant to change their attire, have now rapidly clothed themselves in the brilliant hues of fall
and the garden enjoys the last golden days
before the frost.
 
Rose hips

Along with the seasons,  I'm also in transition.
The classes that I've taken
over the past two plus years 
will end at the close of this year
when I complete my Digital Storytelling course.
Then I'll be allowed to add a
Social Media Marketing Certificate 
to my list of credentials.
 
I 'm seeking work 
as a social media strategist
with nonprofit organizations.
Any assistance you might offer
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a purchase. leave a comment with image title and your contact information. Thanks!